Terzwire Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ispanada
Team
Team

The REAL reason that PPL uses signals. Empty The REAL reason that PPL uses signals.

Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:23 pm
What a Face
No tl;dr so sit tight.

Hi I am Ispanada. just call me panda for short.

I recently looked through the PPL code and found little snippets of code that send some message to an API hosted on a website address. This address i found out was the homepage of kat!.

Suspect I looked into it and found out that these API calls, get this, will send SYSTEM INFORMATION AND FUCKING INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR POWERWIRE INSTALL AND ALLOWS HIM TO BLACKLIST YOU IF YOU ARE USING PPW!

This fucker was good at it at first but he is now pale.

In fact, the fucker blacklisted me for installing PPL on PersistentPW. I was interested in what would happen and it blacklisted me so i decided to search the code on a normal PowerWire install.

Enjoy that shit kat, you twisted bastard.
Rocket
PowerWire Rules
PowerWire Rules
https://terzwiremods.forumotion.com

The REAL reason that PPL uses signals. Empty Re: The REAL reason that PPL uses signals.

Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:25 pm
hippity hoppity, your p[ost is a global announcement and has been moved to announcements
Rocket
PowerWire Rules
PowerWire Rules
https://terzwiremods.forumotion.com

The REAL reason that PPL uses signals. Empty Re: The REAL reason that PPL uses signals.

Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:27 pm
In light of this new information, PPL has officially been delisted from the PowerWire bot and kat! has been banned in the server and on the forum.
4NT
Persistency
Persistency

Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:56 pm
noicy then
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum