Terzwire Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rocket
PowerWire Rules
PowerWire Rules
https://terzwiremods.forumotion.com

Terzwire Modding Problem Empty Terzwire Modding Problem

Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:15 pm
I love you I love you I love you
Note: tl;dr at the bottom if you are lazy like me tongue

Terzwire has decided to not ban people for modding cyclops but instead stop them from updating! pale. They have managed to detect us!

This means after a while (after an update with new features ie), servers may become unusable. Many users of mods have voiced opinions i ran a poll and the overwhelming majority said that the TWMods server is affected!

This will currently not affect HGTW (Home-grown/No mods) users alien however mod users (PowerWire, PersistentPW) may not be able to access servers using newer features.

I have pushed an update to PowerWire's official code and this has been put up as a pull request on 4NT's side which he has accepted. This new update is not required but is recommended!

This update is not compatible with PPL however as that sends signals we can't decipher (but why? scratch) so if things become unusual again get rid of PPL or change to PersistentPW which has a data move from PowerWire (and PPL) installs to PersistentPW.

study tl;dr: new update out for PowerWire and PersistentPW users which will fix sudden server dropouts. PPL no longer compat because of secret code we can't decipher.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum